At Impact Fair
M : Hello. You are a representative of the Ceramic Company or not ?
T : Oh! How did you hear about us?
M : Your company has a reputation as the one of export ceramics.
T: Of course. May I help you?
M : I’m interested in your product, which of your products are exquisite and beautiful.
T : This card. You can contact us. If you are interested and if have questions, you can call to us.
M : Thank you. I will contact get back to you.
T : You’re welcome.
Telephone ask information about company
M : Hello. Ceramic Thailand Company?
T : Yes. May I help you?
M : I’m ............ call from ……………………… I’m interested in your product, I would like to sell your product in Malaysia.
T : You’re welcome. Do you want to know?
M : I would like to see the product.
T : Ok. If you are convenient, we will take you to our products at factory.
M : Good idea. Where is your factory?
T : In Lampang.
M : Oh. Very far but no problem.
T : When will you are convenient?
M : I will be back in Malaysia in the next three days. So, I’m going to see tomorrow.
T : That right! Tomorrow, we will send employees to receive you at the airport in Lumpang.
M : I will contact get back again.
T : Thank you.
Factory in Lampang.
T : Welcome to Ceramics Company.
M : Oh great! It’s very amazing.
T : She’s secretary. We will take you to a product of us.
T : Our factory can produce various styles. Such as display or container. All products are made with exquisite and creative designs are unique.
M : Very beautiful. Designs are different, but you can still be unique.
T : What kind of products you are interested?
M : I would like more containers such as cups, bowls. Because of lack the ceramics.
M : We need you to be represented in the export product.
T : No problem. So we talk about detail product in the office, better.
M : That right!
T : This way please.
At the office
T : Take a seat, please.
M : Thank you.
T : Here are the details of the product that you want.
M : ...........(Open the file.).............
T : In parts of the ware are many types as plates, bowls, cups and spoons are many designs to choose. What are you looking for?
M : Um, I want to have a variety of designs.
T : Well. And size, you want to have a variety size too?
M : Yes.
M : Thank you.
T : Here are the details of the product that you want.
M : ...........(Open the file.).............
T : In parts of the ware are many types as plates, bowls, cups and spoons are many designs to choose. What are you looking for?
M : Um, I want to have a variety of designs.
T : Well. And size, you want to have a variety size too?
M : Yes.
T : How many of you want. Want to order a set or separate pieces.
M : I need more than 800 sets. You will be able to prepare for me?
T : Yes,products in stock are sufficient that you needs.
M : How are you shipping? When I receive products?
T : We will send the products to you by sea. You can receive order in the next 3 weeks, we will check the products before delivery to you, you agree to this.
M : I need more than 800 sets. You will be able to prepare for me?
T : Yes,products in stock are sufficient that you needs.
M : How are you shipping? When I receive products?
T : We will send the products to you by sea. You can receive order in the next 3 weeks, we will check the products before delivery to you, you agree to this.
M : I agree,and the total cost. You give me some discount.
T : The product. We'll give you 10% of the total price. The shipping. We do not provide shipping discount. But if you order our products in the future. We will provide free shipping.
M : Hmm, I'm going to transfer all costs to you after we receive the products, ok.
T : Ok! This is contract of sale. Invite you to read and signed.
M : Hmm, I'm going to transfer all costs to you after we receive the products, ok.
T : Ok! This is contract of sale. Invite you to read and signed.
M : Ok!(read)(sign)
T : We will operate to work as soon as possible.
M : I will wait for your products. Pleased to work together.
T : Me too. Thank you for supporting our products.
Telephone about have a problem
M : Hello, I'm Nattida from Ceramics Malaysia Company.
T : Hello, May I help you?
M : I have a problem about received ceramics product's.
T : We will operate to work as soon as possible.
M : I will wait for your products. Pleased to work together.
T : Me too. Thank you for supporting our products.
Telephone about have a problem
M : Hello, I'm Nattida from Ceramics Malaysia Company.
T : Hello, May I help you?
M : I have a problem about received ceramics product's.
T : what a problem?
M : The ceramic , It is broken. You will be responsible for this.?
T :We are very sorry.May be mistakes in the shipping.We will be responsible to total.
M : I know that you are responsible.It makes me waste time waiting for the product again.
T : We are so sorry.The company will not to like this happened again.
M :I hope so.
T : Thank you for giving us the opportunity.In the shipping. The company will send as soon as possible and will not crash again.
M : Thank you
T: you welcome
Secretary of Thailand talking with Boss Thailand’s
Secretary : Boss ! There was a problem submitting ceramic ago. A lot of damaged.
Manager : What cause.? Ship or transport packaging?
Secretary : To be both.
Manager : Hmm We should resolve the transportation problem. Must be careful raise the product.And than the package. We should be wrapped in paper thicker than this. And stacked the box too.
Secretary : OK
Manager : Can you manage the fastest.?
Secretary : yes, I hope too.
Manager: We will get to few tools for customers. Compensation.To provide an opportunity for the company.
Secretary : I will be responsible about this myself.