Negotiations


Chairman : Hello all of you for attending today. I am the manager of the ceramics. And today we will discuss about ceramic products of our company.

Secretary : In subject to the discussion. There are three issues. We will take the time to talk about two to three hours to cover the issue. If everyone is ready, I think we are starting to do the first section.

Chairman : Who has suggested in the first issue. Let start it.

General Manager: I think that we should add to the variety of styles and designs for an attractive to our products and options to its customers.

Chairman : How do you think that my technicians?
 Technical Department: If you want, I can make it but to maintain their identity with us.

Chairman: OK, if we accept this condition. Then we give this responsibility to the technicians. Let move on to about problem of product. What do you have suggestion?

Secretary ceramic Company: Of the work several times. We have encountered several problems, which is the goods are fragile; I think that should be the impact of the product.

General Manager: I agree with you. To be there a way to prevent the impact of the product. For deliver products to customers and achieve customer satisfaction and not to damage them.

Chairman:  OK, It’s good idea. Who is interrupt?

Product Control Manager: but cost of product is increase, when compare with profits that our company is received. It is be worthwhile

Chairman:  Yes, but we will prevent the product break. It is to give us the satisfaction of customers. Even with the increased costs. But we also need to save as much as possible.

Secretary ceramic Company : Okay, so if we will make the best impact protection without causing too costly.

Chairman : I think this proposal is given to the General Manager to deal with. Then we go to the next trouble. Anyone has suggestions something?

Product Control Manager :  I think we should be able to adjust our product to the same standard. It has to be recognized by the international standard to preparation for ASEAN.

Chairman : What everyone thinks about this?

Technical Department : I agree with you. The product standards everyone would accept and trust in all our products.

Secretary ceramic Company : I agree with you too. To increase revenue for the company in another way.

Chairman : It is a good idea. So we give the role to Product Control Manager to deal with the issue. Okay, all issues have been discussed. Who would suggest anymore?

General Manager : We should train employees to be more perfect to welcome ASEAN. Because the majority of our marketing is among the ASEAN countries as well.

Chairman : Oh well, so we are planning to training to keep up ASEAN. Anything else anyone wants more.   

Secretary ceramic Company : If no more. I will be close meeting to this.

Chairman : All comments are very helpful to our company. Today I would like to close the meeting for the first quarter of this year. Thanks to all who attended.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Ending the negotiation

Extract 1: Add a variety of styles and designs.

Agreement reached : We agree that because the form and a new design is optional for customers, and is even more interesting.

Next step? :

This project was submitted to the Technical Department to help us design patterns.


Extract 2 : Shipping is fragile.

Agreement reached : I agree that we will make the best impact protection without causing too costly.

Next step? :

In this project, we need to General Manager examine of the cost that would be worth it or not and then take action.


Extract 3 : Adjust all the products are the same.

Agreement reached : Agreed to make our products to standards for give everyone the confidence in our products, increase revenue for the company in another way.

Next step? :

In this project we will provide a Product Control Manager to manage it.